Online PAN application process is one of the simple and hassle-free every we have gone through that. These online platform can do process of both ways or both websites by online TIN/PAN website or NSDL site. The Income Tax Department has given responsibility to NSDL as well as UTIITSL to make and deliver PAN to right persons so these two agencies in charge of supplying PAN across the nation. These agencies has district level offices which are accountable for accepting PAN application in offline basis, processing them and make the PAN for clients. Let’s understand exactly what NSDL and UTIITSL are works if you go to apply for online incometax department.
Process to Apply Online PAN Card Application
The following steps, You will be follow if you want to apply PAN card through the NDSL and UTIITSL.
- First of all, you should click on this link https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html
- Click on “New PAN or Form 49A”
- You hit towards a fresh window, where you will got probably 3 links. One will be give you ideas about what you do and what you don’t do in the application form and 2nd one is giving the directions about just how to fill out the pancard application form.
- In the upcoming page, You can see a direction of all application in which way these section are filleted. See them and scroll right down to the base of the webpage.
- Now, You are seeing”Apply PAN Card link”. Here you need to pick the category. If you’re a resident person, then select “Individual”. After that follow the belod mentioned instructions.
- If you have got some doubt , you can decide to try next url to have it explained. https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/Instructions49A.html#instruct_form49A
- As you have Aadhar number, It is necessary to provide it in the application so that you will get aadhar linked pan card.
- Now Its time to pay payment of Rs. 96/- . It is possible to make payment with cheque/DD favouring NSDL.
- After paying amount, you receive acknowledgement number in you mail as well as account number. You must take print of all that for the future usage. After that paste passport size photo in application form.Enter signature in both box at dark ink. Keep Xerox copy of that application form.
- In last, you have to send out the printed application form combined with the documents as per the address given in the application form.
After doing all these work probably you will receive PAN Card at 15 days. You have facilities to check status of you application through the official website with the help of acknowledgement number.