PAN cards are only documents for Income Tax Department to identify individuals income and spending as well as income tax return. Therefore, Department promoting these things so that more people will have PAn card and come under in taxpayer of India. It is expected to have a PAN card for correspondence, TDS / TCS credits, given trades, yields of riches / FBT / gift / income, tax obligations, etc..
In case you have never applied for a PAN card before, So you can follow the folowing approaches through which you can submit an application with the proper way. There are two PAN applications form available and these form 49A has to for Indian citizens that are observed within or outside the country, whilst Form 49AA has to be used by NRIs.
Types of PAN Card Forms
How to fill form 49A / form 49AA
- Choose the category as you want as “NRI” or Indian. Each individual using to get a PAN card and hit ‘next’.
- Complete the form including all the necessary details and crosscheck to verify that the information provided is true before moving next step.
- Make the payment online and this Form 49A / Form 49AA along side the payment receipt in your own email address.
- Get a print out of this form and combine two passport-sized photographs on it.
Some suggestion to Fill New Pan Card application Form (Form 49A /Form 49AA)
- Always use block letters as well as black ball pen for application form.
- Use black ink and make sure no corrections is performed on the any column.
- Use full names at the first and last name to initials.
- Affix two photographs and be sure that they are not clipped or stapled into the shape.
- Ensure that address and proof of identity provided exactly with the name entered in the application filling column.
- Ensure to place the impression of the thumb in your left hand or your own signature across the photograph
- In the event rule belief is employed, it must be triggered by a Gazetted Officer or a Notary Public or a Magistrate.
- Extra information like status, designation, etc., should not be mentioned along with the Signature.